Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May 31, Tuesday-Ashlin's update

Today was a long day, thirteen hour car rides are not the way I like to spend my day. After about 30 minutes in the car we got out the third Percy Jakson book. By the time we got to Kingsmill, Williamsburg,VA (where my great grandmother lives), my mom had read half the book out loud.           

 My family and I play a state license plate game where we try to find as many different states as we can. Today we found 32 different states and two providences, Quebec and Ontario.

Once we FINALLY got to Nana's house we had chili and by that time it was 8:30 pm.

I'll post pictures tomorrow when we have a good internet connection and aren't so tired. We have another long drive tomorrow.

Good night!

             ~Ashlin~

5 comments:

  1. test comment - trying to see if the comment will post - Mr. Saber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you planning to build up your rock collection on your trip?…Carson
    OMG…13 hours! I can’t wait for 13 minutes…anyway, hope you’re having fun…Hannah
    My trip to Tennessee is long, although I do not know precisely how long…Matthew
    13 hours, that’s it – my family and I spent 19 hours in a car one day on the way to LA…Serhiy
    13 hours in a car…what else do you have to do besides read?...Brooke
    Wow! I love chili!...Makenzie
    My stepmom, stepbrother, stepsister, dad and I once traveled all the way from Albany to Miami, Florida in three days…Josh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashlin, we have had a rough technical start on our end. I had hoped to share comments for each of your entries by having your classmates tell me their thoughts. We lost a lot of time trying to get through the computer "hurdles." Tomorrow we will post some more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Hannah, I wasn't planning on building up my rock collection, but if I see something I like and need I might put it in. Carson, ya this one is two and blonde, but they act a lot alike. Yeah, It's a long drive, thirteen hours is to my great grandmother's in,VA, it's a lot of fun.

    It's about 22-23 hours to Georgia, 13 to VA.

    Serhiy same thing I post Mathew. I told you that around three thirty when you called.

    Brook...I was on the computer for about half an hour umm I honestly couldn't tell you.

    I like chili to...it's good with shredded cheese.

    Josh- Wow! Sounds harsh.

    ReplyDelete